internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac software recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:46:12 -0400

On 5/31/06, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
But that said I'd rather spend the money on iLife and iWork, two great
suites of applications from Apple. Too bad that iWork doesn't have an Excel
contender, at least not yet, but rumors abound that it is "just around the
corner". The Apple Word-like program (Pages) is a joy to use as is

Don't forget that sometime early next year, KDE will be native on the
mac (in addition to native on Windows and linux too) which means KOffice
will be available to fill the spreadsheet niche.

Presenter, it's power-point equivalent. But I've said this before, if you

Um, you do mean "Keynote" right? Not "Presenter".

Other comments: iPhoto and iTunes both rock. I don't know what I'd
do without them anymore.

Cheers,
Tanner
--