internetworkers - [internetworkers] Anyone looking for an office assistant?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Anyone looking for an office assistant?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:03:21 -0400

A friend of mine is back from traveling overseas and is looking for an office job.  He's a "can do" type of guy.  He can do anything from using the usual M$ office apps to putting up flyers around town.  He's staying at my place for a while and I'm pretty impressed on how well he picked up using linux applications, too.

If you have any leads, could you send them my way?

Thanks,

Uzoma

  • [internetworkers] Anyone looking for an office assistant?, uzoma nwosu, 05/31/2006