internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Netflix vs Blockbuster

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Netflix vs Blockbuster
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:35:34 -0500

Thanks very much to all of you who responded! I joined NetFlix this
morning! Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, BSMT, MBA, PMP
Sr. Project Manager
Brightline Compliance
Product Development & Technical Operations
2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 300
Durham, North Carolina, 27713
(919) 806-4217
http://www.brightlinecompliance.com