internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Netflix vs Blockbuster

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Netflix vs Blockbuster
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:15:15 -0500

I've been throttled a couple times but with an all you can eat plan I've been catching up on classics that I didn't get around to watching. Even then new releases work really well. I added 'First Decent' to my queue when I heard it was coming out on DVD and because it was at the top of my queue it was waiting for me at home on the release date. The one negative experience I've had is disc 3 of 'Invader Zim' arrived at my house nearly split in two. Though it was simple to mark it as damaged and return it, a replacement was not sent.

- SL