internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: linda AT lindawatson.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:09:47 -0400

> But I have to ask, are you the James Ray registered as a Libertarian who
> lives on Brooks? That's the only likely Jim Ray in your neighborhood. If
> so, then IMHO you've to to let them party on and not resort to using
> goverment resources. If not, make sure your voter registration is up to
> date so you can vote. Of course, you may be registered a different way
> and I just didn't see it.
>
> Good luck!
> Linda Watson

Did I read that correctly? If you are a Libertarian don't bother
using any government resources and don't look for help from the City?
Can Jim still call 911 if he is assaulted in his yard? But if you
are not a Libertarian go ahead and ask for help? This isn't the
Ba'ath party. Please elaborate.

Greg