internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] problem with the neighbors and fighting city hall
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:11:33 -0400

for better or worse, yes. one block from ncsu right off hillsborough st in the middle of campus. yes, the police do tolerate a lot of behavior in this neighborhood. so do i. i spoke to one of the boys in the other half of the duplex where the two hell raisers live. i let him know i didn't want a lot of trouble yet am heading that way. he said he'd talk to the main perpetrators, make an agreement to keep it quite midweek and let it all hang out on weekends.

Is the house really a block from a university? Maybe I just take it for granted that the police are going to tolerate behavior from a college neighborhood that they wouldn't in a quiet residential area.

begin:vcard
fn:Jim Ray
n:Ray;Jim
org:Neuse River Network, Inc.
adr:;;2610 Vanderbilt Ave.;Raleigh;NC;27607-7247;US
email;internet:jim AT neuse.net
title:President
tel;work:919-838-1672 x111
note:Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.neuse.net
version:2.1
end:vcard