internetworkers - [internetworkers] Local print shop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "MBS" <info AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Local print shop
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:43:53 -0400

>Could someone recommend a local print shop (on the Durham & Chapel Hill
>end of things). I have a small-run announcement I need printed up.
>Kinko's let me down the last time I used them.

Hey B.
I just got off of the phone with accent imaging off of hwy 70.
What kinkos and Staples quoted my customer at $7.79 accent
quoted $3.50. I've used them for years and I'm silly happy with
them. Keep in mind it's not printing but copying. I've found it hard
to tell the difference in the final product however.