internetworkers - [internetworkers] Durham Auto Body Shop Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pwcory AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Durham Auto Body Shop Recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:07:07 -0400

Anybody have any recommendations or warnings about either of these two Durham auto body shops?

Johnson Body Shop
Triangle Auto Body

These are the places in Durham recommended by my insurance company. My wife hit a deer yesterday afternoon. The deer ran off and she's fine, but the hood of her car is messed up and needs to be fixed or replaced.

Paul