internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mosh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mosh
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:45:16 -0400

I think it's hot. Eminem pulled it off with the rhyme style of his
early works. Political and very strong. Although there are
mainstream artists who are against Bush releasing stuff, Eminem gets
credit for not looking like he's worried about his record getting
pulled. On another note look at Paris (http://www.guerillafunk.com/).
He dropped Sonic Jihad years ago and he couldn't move a CD to save his
life. Fortunately, word of mouth has put him back into the stores
(with black wrap over it, of course). But put a white face on the
message and people talk about it on INW...

America is great. :)

The video is okay but can you say any of PE's vids were any good?
It's the message that's important.

Uzoma