internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] drive-by porn?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] drive-by porn?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:53:38 -0400

Not exactly porn, but I was on a *train* once, and there was a girl in
the seat in front of us who was playing Sex and the City (on DVD on her
laptop). There were quite a few nude scenes visible to several people
in the train car, and anyone who might have been walking by. I think
Ian got a good view. :-)

So yeah, this kind of stuff happens.

Jeremy

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 09:36, Thomas Beckett wrote:
> Anyone been subjected to this?

> When the Car Beside You Is an XXX Theater
> By DAVID KIRBY
>
> THE moment a phenomenon becomes a full-blown trend may be when it
> acquires a nickname. The sightings of sexually explicit videos playing
> on screens in cars have achieved that distinction with at least two
> terms: dirty driving and drive-by porn.

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |