internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] drive-by porn?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] drive-by porn?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:49:45 -0400

Stream of [un]conciseness on this topic:
Why does a Mercedes need 3 screens? If it has three screens, one
might suppose that the screens were designed for individual use.

So what goes on in the car, doesn't stay in the car.

What you do in the privacy of your own vehichle...?

I guess you could install shades, but you'd probably get pulled over
for driving with an obstructed view.

See, this is why you hire the limo with the driver and the tinted
windows.

Since the video screen is not supposed to be used by the driver, why
is the driver deemed responsible for the content being displayed on
the screen?

This is why the vehicles with the screens in the back of the seats and
the central armrest are better than those with the screen that drops
down from the roof.

What about busses?

What about handheld players? (no pun intended)