internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] parade in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] parade in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:00:38 -0400

On Aug 27, 2004, at 1:41 AM, Ian Meyer wrote:

on the swing state issue...
NC is officially been christened a Swing State by the DNC, they think
there is a real chance of Kerry and Edwards winning here, due to
shifts in the polls as well as response to several activities that
they have been operating for the past few months....

I was supposed to start working for them, but the change to a swing
state changed their focus and eliminated the job I was about to start
in

Ah, damn. I was hoping to have a year without the countless attack ads like there was in 2002 and 2000 in Missouri when I lived outside of Kansas City in Lawrence, KS. Though it was funny to watch John Ashcroft loose to a dead guy.