internetworkers - Cool Shoes (was [internetworkers] Old Houses)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Cool Shoes (was [internetworkers] Old Houses)
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:08:05 -0500

I have to admit that your shoes are cool; however, shoe2.jpg gave
a 404. Nileen thought your shoes were terrific, and I hope she
doesn't have time to go shopping just yet. Sarah's shoes were also
very cool, but I wonder what you would wear with them. Tonight
would be a good time. Roger (in Raleigh)

Gina Norman wrote:
Ok, you asked:

http://home.nc.rr.com/lintqueen/shoe1.jpg
And http://home.nc.rr.com/lintqueen/shoe2.jpg