internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Old Houses

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Old Houses
  • Date: 31 Oct 2002 09:42:56 -0500

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 00:07, Gina Norman wrote:

> (...), that I can't *post* to the list during the day 'cause the
> address will be wrong and it will get rejected (and we all know how I
> feel about _that_!).

Gina,

There's a solution for this. You can go to the Internetworkers web site
and add an email address as a valid origin for your posts.

It ain't that hard for someone able to track down a pair of shoes for 6
months and know how to use pine (you got brownie points here, Ma'am) :)

BTW, congrats on your new shoes

Salut,
Josep
--