internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #98

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Collins <grimmus AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #98
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:13:31 -0500

<<Ok, I'll admit to being a shoe junkie, whick seems odd for a guy, but
then... I'm an odd guy. Admitting you have a problem is the first step,
right?

Those are some seriously cool boots.

Joe K>>

<====boot/shoe junkie, as well. i have very flat feet, and quality
footwear makes my day so much more enjoyable.

i ran into these moccasin crafters at a Renn Faire in Md a few years
ago, they are the same bootmakers that Lenny Kravitz uses (I have a pair
that were only $600, from 6 years ago, the ones i like now are $1k plus,
kinda hard to justify =p )

http://home.nc.rr.com/grimmus/6buttonf.jpg

home site

http://www.catskill-moc.com/showroom.html

--jc--

  • [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers digest, Vol 1 #98, John Collins, 10/31/2002