internetworkers - [internetworkers] Halloween-- Anyone Courageous Enough to go to Downtown Chapel Hill?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <camccarthy AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Halloween-- Anyone Courageous Enough to go to Downtown Chapel Hill?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:09:39 -0500

Hi Folks,

I'm going be in downtown CH tonight. If anyone else is planning to go,
please give me a call on my cell 349-4015 and tell me where you'll be and
how to reach you. Sometimes my phone won't ring, but I get notification
that you've left a message immediately after you leave one, and can call you
right back.

Happy Halloween!

Colleen

133 Hamilton Drive