internetworkers - Re: where to buy a pc for home use

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Paula Paul" <Paula AT PaulSoftware.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: where to buy a pc for home use
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:39:52 -0500

My husband and I both write software for a living and are long time
customers of PCs for Everyone:

http://www.pcsforeveryone.com

Seven of our servers/desktop machines have come from PCs For Everyone -
the oldest is a little over four years old, and has been our NT domain
controller for most of that time. We've never had any problems with the
hardware other than one power supply gave out a few months ago - but
since PCs for Everyone uses the same type of power supply in most
systems we were able to swap one from another machine and easily obtain
a replacement from them.

PCs for Everyone is in Boston, but we deal with them over the phone (and
internet) and have them ship the machines here.

Good Luck!
Paula
Paula Paul Paula AT PaulSoftware.com
Paul Software, Inc. http://www.PaulSoftware.com