internetworkers - where to buy a pc for home use

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: where to buy a pc for home use
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:15:52 -0500

Hi

My husband is interested in buying a PC for home use. Basically he wants the most options for the least amount and is not attached to any brand. Any recommendations for places online or in the Triangle to buy one would be very much appreciated. We know where to buy in Silicon Valley, but alas we are not there.

Thanks

Saundra