internetworkers - Re: where to buy a pc for home use

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andy_Naylor AT dialog.com (Andy Naylor)
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: where to buy a pc for home use
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:48:30 -0800

Saundra,

If your husband is looking to build from scratch the place I goto to check
prices across the country is www.pricewatch.com.

They watch prices (obviously) on systems as well as components from vendors
across the country. There is also a place in Raleigh I've bought components
from called www.microbarn.com. It is rare that you will find a lower price
than on pricewatch.com.

Compaq has an online store where they sell/auction refurbished and
overstock systems. There are some really good deals to be found here.
URL:http://www.compaqworks.com/

HTH,
Andy...