internetworkers - Re: Domain and Web Hosting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Domain and Web Hosting?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:05:01 +0000

Hi Brandon,

Welcome to the group from another new member.

Thanks to you and to all who have answered to tue question. I'm forwarding
this info to the decission makers (=the ones that are actually going to pay),
so they can decide.

This is such a cool group!

Have a nice Holidays you all! (I'm leaving tomorrow for holidays)

All the best,
Josep

A Dimarts 19 Desembre 2000 03:20 am, vàreu escriure:

--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve
mailto:jlguallar AT maduixa.net