internetworkers - Re: Domain and Web Hosting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josef J. Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Domain and Web Hosting?
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:07:38 -0500

Josep,

I've been doing some small-scale web development and reselling via 123hostme,
and they constantly impress me with their service, blazing connection speed
and
features. Having ssh, PHP and MySQL was essential for me.

http://www.123hostme.com/services.html

For domain registration, I Use Dotster, as it is the least expensive I've
found
(1 yr:$15, 2 yrs:$30), and they do not seem to pester you with spam like
Network
Solutions does.

http://www.dotster.com/home/

Joe K

P.S. - you have a most impressive and excellent name.