internetworkers - Re: Domain and Web Hosting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Brandon Brown" <bbrown AT protechinc.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Domain and Web Hosting?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:20:59 -0500

Just thought I would throw in my two cents worth on the discussion of domain
hosting. We have had our website up for about 4 years and recently I
switched registrars from Network Solutions to a company called eNom. They
are excellent and inexpensive. As a matter of fact you can control all your
own parameters automatically with your login/password combination and they
happen very quickly after you make the change. For instance, we are always
setting up a new site and Sharon will need to test a certain functionality,
or route mail somewhere else while we are testing. All of this can be done
24 hours a day via a web browser. Here's the site:

https://www.enom.com/

Brandon (new to the group)