homestead - Re: [Homestead] ideas needed

  • From: Padruig <rayzentz AT aim.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ideas needed
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:50:52 -0400

I have used a black crayon rubbed over the engravings, then polished. I do
have to reapply occasionally. I have also used paint, but it actually seems
the crayon works longer, as the paint will fleck or chip out entirely, while
the crayon will go more gradually. 'Course, I try to keep them organized in
the original trays, which are marked in a way I can read. "But what happens
if the tray spills," you ask? That is why I have children with far better
eyes than mine... ;-)

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.