homestead - Re: [Homestead] ideas needed

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ideas needed
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:48:02 -0500

On 10/18/2010 3:16 PM, VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:
I'm thinking about painting the sizes on the side then coating with something
to protect the paint. I'm sure that anything I put on will wear off but
hopefully will last long enough to make it worth doing.

Mine get used so much that grease fills the lettering and makes them easier to read.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU