homestead - Re: [Homestead] Armed Protests Approved by local gov't

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Armed Protests Approved by local gov't
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:21:01 -0800 (PST)

We have had different experiences.  Since I normally do not travel, I was
complete astounded at how many times, and how persistently I was asked for
money.

"As for the tea party silliness, most of it is supported by corporate deep
pockets"  ------------- on this you are really misinformed.  Big corp doesn't
want the tea partiers and all similar protest groups to succeed.  They want
to keep the corp friendly powers in government, they do not want government
downsized, they want to benefit from government contracts, big corporations
want government to expand.  Check your premises.