homestead - Re: [Homestead] Armed Protests Approved by local gov't

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Armed Protests Approved by local gov't
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:45:46 -0500

Looks like some tea party groups are starting to merge with >other protest groups. This one is sponsored by a tea party >group and a second amendment rights group. There are a lot >of people angry about a lot of different issues, and it is >inevitable they start to merge, IMO.

I still don't see how they could ever be organized into anything other than an angry mob. They are all angry for different reasons and want different things. I sympathize; I'm angry, too, but I don't think they could ever vote as a block, so they will be hard-pressed to make a difference.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA