homestead - Re: [Homestead] Armed Protests Approved by local gov't

  • From: dsanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Armed Protests Approved by local gov't
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:31:58 EST

You are right about that, but misery loves company. People have come
together over the years
in similar mass protests, they just didn't have a unifying name. Still, the
large mobs sported
signs of all sorts, protesting a variety of things. It is really little
different than protests against Bush,
Clinton and others in the past.

Drew

In a message dated 12/31/2009 7:53:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,