homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ron Paul, was Liberty or mayhem - Bank run 4 / 17

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ron Paul, was Liberty or mayhem - Bank run 4 / 17
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:26:44 -0800 (PST)

How do you come to that conclusion. He has been giving the bankers , the
fed, the sec-treas hell all spring. He voted against the act. He is only
one guy, who has been marginalized by the press and by both mainstream
political parties. I sure don't know anyone who has done as much as him, and
I know of not one politician who has done more. Give your representatives in
Kali hell for not standing beside him..............