homestead - [Homestead] Liberty or mayhem - Bank run 4 / 17

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Liberty or mayhem - Bank run 4 / 17
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:53:25 -0800 (PST)

This is from a site run by supporters of Ron Paul. This is just beginning to
make the rounds on different types of sites and forum. I am not advocating
anyone to participate or not; I don't even know if Dr. Paul advocates this
movement. It is an interesting step though. Although, I tend to believe
that those of us who share the political philosophies of Dr. Paul probably
don't have enough mnoney , in the banks, to make a difference. we ceratinly
did not have the numbers to make any difference during the election

http://libertyormayhem.com/

On April 17th - beginning at midnight EST - supporters of the Campaign for
Liberty and of the campaign to END THE FED will join together to trigger a
first in a series of “bank runs” in hopes of overwhelming the Federal
Reserve’s ability to continue it’s propping up of our nation’s bankrupt
financial system.

The goal of this project is to highlight the need to pass Congressman Ron
Paul’s recently reintroduced House Resolution 833 - a bill to abolish the
Federal Reserve.

We wish to emphasize the need for sound money - backed by gold and or silver.

All supporters should remove all cash except $17.76 from any bank and
withdraw maximum allowable funds from any money market accounts on that day.

We seek an “electronic run on the banks” in addition to traditional “bank
runs.” Over time, we hope to build these events in order to topple the
effectiveness of the Federal Reserve.

We are also asking all supporters to join as a precinct leader ($35) at
www.campaignforliberty.com/signup.php on April 17th.