homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:32:06 -0800 (PST)

And you can do serious prison time for selling sudafed. It is crazy.
Mexican drug dealers are let out of our jails on little or no bail , all of
the time (you lived here, you know how it is), but you get caught with a case
of sudafed and see what happens.

And, I guarantee you that I could drive to Van Buren , right now, and buy
meth or heroin or pain meds or anything else , without getting out of my car.