homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our digital trail - "Orwellian future"
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:57:48 -0800 (PST)

Lynn, I don't know what search words to put in, and I am uncomfortable doing
such a search anyway; but there were some types of restrictions put on
fertilizer/diesel sale after OKC. And, you do need registration in any state
to sale fertilizer products. If I went to home depot with a ryder truck and
tried to buy a a couple of hundred bags of nitrate fertilizer , I don't think
I would make it to the diesel station to feel up the b*rrels, without being
pulled over.

I'm not saying that is necessarily bad, on its face; it was just an
example, like the sudafed (which I think is stupid; the meth heads still make
all the want; the price just went up , so the violence went up- A mexican
gang beheaded another 8-10 people in Tijuana this weekend; it's not even a
big deal, anymore