homestead - Re: [Homestead] gypsum?

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gypsum?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:17:08 +0000

Lynda,

I like that idea. When we're done building the house and I set about the rest
of the homestead, I'll try to remember this. Plus, it gives me another option
to throwing out the old wall boards in the old house when we tear it down and
utilize the parts.

Thanks,

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com