homestead - Re: [Homestead] Septic Rant

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Septic Rant
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 09:49:15 -0800

Our realtor is from another county. The problem is the seller's realtor and she is the one in this county.

That realtor is the biggest crock in the state! She hires folks without checking their contractor's license number. All the newspapers in the state routinely run consumer news blurbs saying that any job over $500 must be done by a licensed contractor. She just goes on her merry way.

There are about a dozen folks right now collecting all the facts to get her license revoked. She *claims* that she didn't know that was required and she isn't simply a basic real estate agent, she also has her broker's license.

I think she moved up here (she's from LaLa Land) because she figured no one in the sticks would do anything about her dirty practices.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I hope so. Call the Realtor who represented you and ask them what the
law is in your area. I've been fighting unprofessionalism for a long
time. Only firm enforcement will improve the property sale and
acquisition process.

Don't let such transgressions slide. Push it all the way.