homestead - Re: [Homestead] Septic Rant

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Septic Rant
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 06:51:19 -0700

On Jun 2, 2007, at 7:28 PM, VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

Was the one who supposedly did the work a
contractor??? there might be recourse there. Perhaps
there could even be civil action taken against the
sellers or their agent?.....any thoughts from Gene?

I hope so. Call the Realtor who represented you and ask them what the law is in your area. I've been fighting unprofessionalism for a long time. Only firm enforcement will improve the property sale and acquisition process.

Don't let such transgressions slide. Push it all the way.