homestead - Re: [Homestead] Septic Rant

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Septic Rant
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

Was the one who supposedly did the work a
contractor??? there might be recourse there. Perhaps
there could even be civil action taken against the
sellers or their agent?.....any thoughts from Gene?

I'm in a similar situation. I paid for a termite
inspection. Now found a problem in the garage.
Haven't had a chance to research yet to see if it is
something the inspector should have caught. I also
realized I might have taken action against the sellers
because the didn't inform us that a tree was dying,
though I'm sure I should have done that the day I
found out the tree could not be saved.

Van dell