homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:25:03 -0500

The eternal scourge.

My Mac Mail application does a good job of learning the difference between junk and mail. Once you spend some time with it, it works close to 99% of the time. You do have to be pretty diligent with working on it early on. My big saver is my junk accounts. I use my yahoo or excite account when I need to give someone I ma not sure of an email address and save my real one for VIP's

The Gmail account I keep touting has a good spam filter, too.