homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:14:01 -0400

Awesome!! Thank God he's okay! How long does he have at home before he
has to report back? I haven't heard anything from TJ in over 2 months..I
guess he is still on his little secret mission. I keep hoping...
And yes, Lynn, I am off today. We were going to go canoeing, but my
arm/shoulder is acting up again, so I am spending the day at the
computer developing a safety policy for the company. I can't remember
if I mentioned this before, but on basically my first day as Plant
Health and Safety officer, we had a major injury where one of the
temporary workers lost the tip of his finger...not a good way to start
off...it was the worst injury in the history of the company. So now, in
addition to learning industry stuff, re-learning polymer chemistry,
learning and re-learning Spanish, and of course the day to day routine
of the job, I am now trying to bring the company up to speed on
safety...There is still no end in sight, but I did manage to water the
tomatoes and do a bit of weeding yesterday, after we got back from my
mother's old house(it was yard sale/freecycle weekend to get the house
ready to sell)..whew!

Bev

Lynda wrote:
thanks, this fits the bill!

Oh, btw, the kidlet is home from Iraq!

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.