homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dax

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dax
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:21:45 -0500

Sorry to hear of this, Gene. Letting a dog go is very difficult. They
deserve better.

Thanks, Warren. I've had a lot of dogs in my life but for various reasons I was never in the position of making the final decision on when their life would end. Ever since about the age of ten I have wanted a German Shepherd of my own. Dax has been everything I ever hoped for. Yes, it is hard to let go.