homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:08:04 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/2004 2:04:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
billj AT harborside.com writes:

Drew, please leave a small break, or something to indicate where your
response begins. I've set my email settings to eliminate all the
political ads (at my provider) from the postors with fake names, but I
still end up having to read their words when I try to read your posts,
only because I can't tell where your text begins.

Sorry, it appears on my screen that I have done that, will try another method.

Drew