homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:35:10 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 8:34 PM

> Hmm, Saddam had used weapons of mass destruction on his own people and
> launched them by missile into Israel, I guess you just forgot that.

***Did you forget who gave him those weapons? Have you forgotten that ol'
Rummy was over there shaking his hand on the same day he was dropping dirty
bombs from U.S. provided Hueys?

> You actually advocate invading a nation we are peaceful with, that the UN
had
> not authorized major force against ? Bush did not.

***What happened to the U.S. policy of not considering a country peaceful
that harbors terrorists? Oh, I forgot, that only applies to Iraq.

> Hmmm, when did Bush arm Saddam????? you really have me now.

***the U.S. armed Saddam. The CIA arranged for him to get back into Iraq
after he had been run out.