homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:07:21 -0700

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 9/29/2004 5:03:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tvoivozd AT infionline.net writes:
General Abizaid quote: Gen. John Abizaid, head of the U.S. Central Command and commander of all military forces in Iraq, told a House Appropriations subcommittee in September that he could not "answer for the record why we started this war with protective vests that were in short supply."
heh...

Drew, please leave a small break, or something to indicate where your response begins. I've set my email settings to eliminate all the political ads (at my provider) from the postors with fake names, but I still end up having to read their words when I try to read your posts, only because I can't tell where your text begins.

Thanks,
Bill