homestead - Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Operation Truth
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:25:26 -0700

S. 1689, H.R. 3289 which became P.L. 180-160.

$73,000,000 for the War on Drugs
$2,000,000 for a special court in Sierra Leone to put up as a reward
"sufficient funding" for National Endowment for Democracy, the International
Republican Institute and the National Democratic Institute
$120,000,000 War on Drugs in Afghanistan

Amendments to provide aid to people in Liberia, to provide Hurricane Isabel
disaster relief, to assist citizens held hostage between 1979 and 1981, and
the list goes on to a total of 85 amendments.

But you get the gist??

Lynda