freetds - Re: [freetds] Regarding MSSQL connection

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Gopalakrishnan A.N" <saigop AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Regarding MSSQL connection
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:27:21 +0530

Hi,
when i run this command isql -v <dsn-name> <user-name> <password>
[root@localhost ~]# isql -v sql cims $ql$wtcintra08
[S1000][unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unable to connect to data source
[37000][unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'cims'.
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect
[root@localhost ~]#

But I can able to connect thru windows ODBC. with same username and
password.