freetds - Re: FreeTDS/SQL Server 2000 Woes...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS/SQL Server 2000 Woes...
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:56:34 -0500

Well if anyone has access to a Windows PDC and wants to try it you can
modify src/tds/login.c and change domain_login=0 to domain_login=1 in
tds7_send_login(). Then look over the freetds.conf example file and give
it a try (domain logins do not work with interfaces). You may also need
to play with getting OpenSSL to link in, I don't think I commited those
changes.

Brian