freetds - Re: FreeTDS/SQL Server 2000 Woes...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe AT softhome.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS/SQL Server 2000 Woes...
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 06:34:50 -0500

On Sunday 27 January 2002 4:12, I wrote:
> OK, going to need some help with this one. I am entirely unfamiliar with
> sqsh -- if you could give me the syntax, that would be awesome. Everything
> I've tried just gives me a password prompt, and regardless of what I type,
> I get a segfault.

Nevermind, finally read the manual correctly (been up too long).

Found that I'm unable to login, as the freetds.log also showed, so I'm going
to check with the NT admin Tuesday and make sure he didn't expire my account
or something stupid...I'll get back to the list on this Tuesday (my next day
here at work).

root:/etc# sqsh -U cshobe -P cshobetest -S Pivotal
sqsh-2.1 Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Scott C. Gray
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
For more information type '\warranty'
Msg 18456, Level 14, State 1

Login failed for user 'cshobe'.
root:/etc# sqsh -U SECUREWORKS\cshobe -P cshobetest -S Pivotal
sqsh-2.1 Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Scott C. Gray
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
For more information type '\warranty'
Msg 18456, Level 14, State 1

Login failed for user 'SECUREWORKScshobe'.

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe AT softhome.net