freetds - Re: FreeTDS/SQL Server 2000 Woes...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS/SQL Server 2000 Woes...
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:18:41 -0500 (EST)

Unfortunately, no. We are quite close though. The NTLM hashing code is
ready to go. However there is a missing piece in that the server comes
back and says the machine is not a member of the domain. So, as far as
the TDS protocol goes, yes we support it. What's needed the whole unix
box logging into the domain thing, and I'm not even sure what pieces are
missing there and I don't have the setup to debug it.

Brian