freetds - Re: FreeTDS on WinNT

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "lkrenz" <lkrenz AT fh-stralsund.de>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS on WinNT
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 4:8:57

The reason why I want to do it is that I have to develop a java-servlet
wich should access a database on a MS SQL Server. And while MS doesn´t
support a JDBC driver I thought that I can use Freetds [ it´s cheap ;) ].
Because the WebServer and also the Servlet should also run on the same
machine ( in an intranet)like the SQL server I need a driver which runs on
WinNT . Or isn´t it so ?
Did I understood Brian correctly that I can compile freetds on NT with any
C++ compiler ? What changes must I made on the configure and / or makefile
?

Thanks for your answers .