freetds - Problem with "insert" ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frank Bunse <bunse AT comspace.de>
  • To: "'freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Problem with "insert" ?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:00:48 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this mailinglist so please excuse if this is a faq or a mistake
from my side...

I managed to compile PHP 3.0.11 with FreeTDS 0.45. The whole thing is set up
to work with a M$ SQL-Server 10.0 - which works fine for selects. However if
I try to insert the whole thing blocks and I get no results at all (Netscape
keeps waiting for data forever).

Unfortunately I can't link SQSH (neither 1.4 nor 1.7) against FreeTDS to do
some basic tests.

Are there any hints or pointers which chould help to solve this probem ? Or
is there any way to access the archive of this mailinglist - just in case
this has been discussed before ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

Frank Bunse

com://space
Ihr Internet-Dienstleister
Hermannstr. 9b * 33602 Bielefeld