corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Titus/Timothy

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Edgar Krentz <ekrentz AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Titus/Timothy
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:28:49 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for this, Sheila. I got tired of this topic, which is now around for
the third time and
tried to say by indirection, drop it. Didn't work. So I then tried to answer
it; also didn't work.
I wish people would just ignore him and hope he would go away.

So I agree entirely with your evaluation and suggestion.

Ed