corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Philippians 2:6-11

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeff Krantz @ optonline.net" <jkrantz AT optonline.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Philippians 2:6-11
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:46:50 -0500

Greetings, Listers!

Not having access to a great library where I live, can any of you suggest some recent articles (say, last 8-10 yrs?) that I should ask my local librarian (the Mercer School of Theology has an inter-library loan agreement with GTS and Union) to locate for me on the hymn from Phil. 2?

BTW, I was thrilled to see that Mark Nanos was speaking at my old seminary, GTS!  I hope this means that his books'll be included in the syllabi there in the future!

Peace,

Jeff K.

www.preachingpeace.org